Silampos Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker - 12 Liter
Pressure cookers have been widely used in Portuguese cuisine since the 20th century. During a period of economic hardship, pressure cookers allowed for faster cooking times and required less energy than traditional stovetop methods. They have become an essential tool for home cooks and professional chefs in preparing traditional Portuguese dishes, such as cozido and feijoada. Today, pressure cookers are a common kitchen appliance in Portugal, helping to preserve the rich and flavorful tradition of Portuguese cuisine.
- Dishwasher safe, except for the gasket.
- Timeless Model
- 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Progressive Closing System
- Operating Pressure: 50kPA / 0.5 bar
- Maximum Permissible Pressure: 80kPA / 0.8 bar
- Boiling Temperature: 111 to 113ºC
- Made in Portugal
- 12 LITER
- Diameter: 24.5cm
- Height: 26.3cm